Strathtay, The First 31 Years PAPER COPY
Yes, despite being three years late, all 1270 pages of the book are ready to roll!
• 1270 A5 pages, ring bound in a hardback ring binder (2 x D ring) *very few options because of size*
• Every vehicle listed in the 548 pages – right up to current owners, or those which are known to be scrapped/extinct
• 639 photo pages – more than 800 photographs in 70 collections
• Five service listings (1985, 1986, 1995, 2005, 2015)
• Plenty more besides! (continued on next page)
It’s an illustrated history of Strathtay Scottish Omnibuses Ltd, through the days of the Scottish Bus Group, Traction Group, and Stagecoach Group (now Stagecoach Strathtay).
Every bus used has detailed listings, including every depot it was used at. There are over 800 photographs, and some route listings.
In short, it’s a light-hearted look at the orange and blue bus company, that I grew up with!
You can view a small sampler of some sections of the book online now at